Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Getting Started with Freelancing Public Square



Kyle Maurer: Getting Started with Freelancing Public Square

WORDCAMP NORTHEAST OHIO 2016
Speaker: Kyle Maurer
June 24, 2016 — When in the early stages of offering WordPress related services for clients there are a lot of unknowns. Questions like: – How do I price a project? – Where do I host the client’s site? – What do I do when the scope begins to creep? – Where do I go when I get in over my head? – How do I find clients? These and many more are difficult questions to answer for those who are new to client work but they are incredibly important. This session will be a Q&A and will focus on everything one needs to know and do to make their first projects successful.

source

The post Getting Started with Freelancing Public Square appeared first on Effective Guides for Digital Marketing / Internet Marketing / SEO Campaign.



from Effective Guides for Digital Marketing / Internet Marketing / SEO Campaign http://effectiveguide.com/getting-started-with-freelancing-public-square/
via Earn Online

No comments:

Post a Comment